1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Withdrawing' account balance query

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by WLRowley, Aug 21, 2020.

1. WLRowley

WLRowley New commenter

Hullo! On Wednesday I decided to 'withdraw' my account balance of about £60, and upon clicking the button a screen came up containing my bank account number and sort code (which must have been saved from last time I withdrew the balance, years ago). So I clicked 'withdraw', the balance went to £0 and said it was withdrawn. It's now Friday and nothing has appeared in my bank account. I can't find anything on my author dashboard that mentions how long it takes for the money to process.

Any ideas what I should do? Thanks!

2. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

It can take up to 7 days but is usually quicker.

3. WLRowley

WLRowley New commenter

Ok, thanks. It just seems a little odd that the site has no message which says that. When it just says "withdrawn" that seems to imply it has done it instantly, which is obviously not the case.

If it still hasn't come through in 7 days, is that when I should try and contact TES about it?