1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Withdrawal help

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by mizzzfoster, Aug 11, 2017.

1. mizzzfoster

mizzzfoster New commenter

Hello Community!

I have been on TES for a couple of years now. This past month I have had problems with my withdrawl process. I reached out to help@TES.com but after a few days, I have no longer received any more correspondence with them. Does anyone know of a phone number or email I can contact instead. I also wrote from a different email, but nothing has been replied to yet. I am an author in the United States. I know our banking systems are a little diferent, but TES had not problems in the past, I just need to know if anyone has an alternative email I could write to. Thank you.

2. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

3. harminder singh

harminder singh Administrator

Dear @mizzzfoster

My colleague has responded to your email this morning.

I am sorry that there has been a delay in you receiving the funds. We have just been advised by our finance team that they need your PayPal account details so that they can transfer the funds.

Would you be able to reply to our email and confirm the PayPal account details?

I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

4. mizzzfoster

I went ahead and set up a Paypal account. I am VERY unhappy about this. There are other services like Dwolla that also accept payments online. Paypal has bad consumer ratings here in the US.

Previously there were no problems sending the withdrawal to my bank account. I was never notified that it changed to Paypal. I have been selling my resources here for over two years.

However, I kept sending my banking information through the email to TES and I keep getting different people and everyone keeps asking for me to re-verify information I have already sent about five times. Do you not keep track of correspondence with teacher authors? This has been an extremely upsetting process. I never had trouble with TES before.

To be clear before I posted here I sent five emails to the help@TES.com email, one to a correspondent in Australia that I had a direct email to. It would help if TES had a dedicated email just for these sorts of problems. I do not think the people answering the help email are trained enough for these types of issues. If there is a dedicated email for teacher authors, I would appreciate having that address.

5. mizzzfoster

Thank you for the welcome Mathsmutt.

mathsmutt likes this.
  6. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

A direct email for authors is authors@tes.com I have always had issues sorted quickly and effectively using this email.

mizzzfoster likes this.
  7. mizzzfoster

Thank you Krazikas!

So my previous issues have been taken care of. However, when I go into the site to withdraw from the site, there is nowhere for me to put in a PayPal address. My withdrawal takes me directly to bank account information and there is no toggle to change it. Is there a new area to sign up for PayPal?

natureglo likes this.
  8. I too am having the same problem. They NEED to put a way for us to add PayPal to our accounts like ages ago. Did you ever find a resolution?

9. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @natureglo,

Please can you contact the Customer Services Team by emailing help@tes.com to log the issue and to see if my colleagues can help you further? Thank you.