1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Withdraw Money Button Not Working?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by suzeyuill, Sep 12, 2016.

1. suzeyuill

suzeyuill New commenter

Hi all,
    I'm new here but have uploaded some resources and sold close to 20 pounds. I thought I would try the withdraw function (being new) but nothing happens. I have sent an email to TES Help a couple of days ago but received no reply. Not 100% sure but I also think the page with all the product details/views etc isn't updating for the last couple of days.
    Any ideas what to do? Don't want to keep uploading until I know it works.
    Thanks
    Sue

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. charliep86

charliep86 New commenter

Hi Sue,

My apologies for the delay in following this up with you. There looks to be an issue with withdrawing from the dashboard when your site country is set to Australia - as you've noted, nothing happens when you click on the withdraw button. If you change your site country to UK, using the site country selector on the bottom right of the screen, this should resolve the issue. We'll look to get this issue fixed asap.

Thank you for your patience, and please do let us know if you continue to experience any problems.

Best wishes,

Charlie

suzeyuill likes this.
  3. suzeyuill

suzeyuill New commenter

Got it . Big thanks!