1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wireless printers

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lookingfornemo, May 8, 2011.

1. Does anyone have one? Have had to move the printer upstairs and I am getting a bit fed up running up and down with the laptop every time I want to print something. I've just read some information about setting up a wireless printer and it all sounds a bit complicated. Is it? Any advice on which one might be easy for this technophobe?

2. We have a Kodak ESP5250. It's great. I can even scan to my laptop wirelessly. AND the printer cartridges are much cheaper than our old one. Black is £6.30-7.00 and the colour is £11.34-13.00 (Tesco stock them).I saw them being advertised on TV recently at Comet I think.

3. DM

DM New commenter

It is not complicated to set up at all. Go for it. It is really convenient.

4. Thank you both so much. I'm off to do some internet research!x

5. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I have a wireless samsung laser. Needed plugging in to set up and been wireless and easy ever since. Inks cost alot but cheaper per copy than inkjet. What do you primarily use it for? X