1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Winter Baby Club 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by pineapplebun, Jul 10, 2019.

1. pineapplebun

pineapplebun New commenter

Anyone else due December?

2. SammyBear2016

SammyBear2016 Occasional commenter

February, a little bit later than you.

3. katnoodle

katnoodle New commenter

Yes! Early December for me. I'm a first time mum (not counting the cat) and it took us ages to get pregnant. Just starting to show now, it's lovely.

4. pineapplebun

pineapplebun New commenter

First time for me too! I am finding seeing my belly grow very strange, I've never been this size before and I look obviously different which I'm not used to.

5. SammyBear2016

It's second pregnancy for me and at 7 weeks i'm already in maternity clothes and struggling to hide my rather large bump :-(

6. shell276

shell276 New commenter

I’m due the end of December. I’ve been showing for ages. I had loads of students ask me already. So glad it’s the summer for a break.

7. toffeepoppet

toffeepoppet New commenter

I'm due in January with my 3rd. I work fill time and I'm dreading going back. I currently have an afternoon nap, how ever will I cope with a full day?x

8. collinsas

collinsas New commenter

Hi everyone, congratulations! We found out yesterday we are having a baby boy. Our first due 23rd January. Just had open evening so the long day was exhausting. Struggling to make it to Fridays since the summer hols.

9. SammyBear2016

What is getting me through is knowing that in just over a week i will be halfway to maternity leave starting, not that i'm counting or anything yet :)

10. Curlytot

Curlytot New commenter

November for me. Im 33 weeks and struggling to make it to mat leave on oct half term. Am hoping to move it forward. Wish me luck!

11. SammyBear2016

Good luck Curlytot. When will you be 34 weeks?

12. Break_Duty

Break_Duty New commenter

I don't come on here often any more - but just saw this post and had to comment - my child is now seven, and over those last seven years the group of ladies that I met on this very type of thread are all still in contact (now on FB) From different parts of the county, a couple of us have met in real life but never all together. They are an amazing support - like an online NCT group. I wish you all well with your pregnancies!

13. skellig1182

skellig1182 Established commenter

Oh I wish there was a group when my lo was born in June 2019! Goodluck ladies! For those first time mums, I’m envious. Wish I could do it all again tomorrow! There is also a brilliant forum at babycentre.co.uk where you can join your due month group and then you can go through it with lots and lots of mums. There’s also different forums on there like “breastfeeding” “weaning” groups ect. It’s like TES community forums, just as massive but all pregnancy and baby relayed.xxx

14. JustineLG

JustineLG New commenter