1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Winchester Primary PGCE 2011

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by elizabeth1985, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I'm starting my PGCE at Winchester this September and was just wondering who else is starting. I'm feeling very nervous (especially with everyone telling me how hard it is!), but very excited. How is anyone else feeling?
    Elizabeth.

2. Hi Elizabeth,

Im also starting at winchester this year and am nervous that I havent done enough prep. However I have done all that is online and am excited to meet everyone during induction week and cant wait to get started!! Do you know of any other forums that people might be using as I will be commuting to uni and wanted to see where others were coming from for car sharing etc?

Hannah

3. Hi Hannah,
    I was thinking exactly the same. I was trying to start a group on facebook but had to add members and seen as I don't know anyone I couldn't do it. Whereabouts are you coming from? I've just started a 2 week placement, but because I've been working as a TA I've done most of the things already.
    Elizabeth

4. I've set up a group on facebook called PGCE Winchester 2011, so please join! [​IMG]

5. I have tried to find this but it doesnt come up with any results on facebook?!? :)