1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Win a Le Creuset casserole and cookery book

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, Jan 13, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

2. I thank you! Don't know what I'd do with it if I win though!!

3. Ooh, thanks. I never win anything though but it's worth a try [​IMG]

4. Send it to me. I can't enter the competition as I am not a UK resident [​IMG]

5. Same here. I have entered every blinkin Le Creuset competition I have come across for years and still not won anything [​IMG]

6. The midnight blue colour is very attractive actually, fingers crossed!

7. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

I have two in that colour, couldn't believe how much Waitrose are selling them for ! The one sold for £100 is the same as one I got FREE with a large oval one a few years ago for 59 € !

8. When does it close? When will I know???? The suspense...... I just can't take it....

(that and CQ is PMing me demanding her prize once and hour on the hour)

9. henriette

henriette New commenter

Just bought a 31cm shallow casserole (style Le Creuset) in Aldi for £25.[​IMG][*]
    O/h wants to know why I "need" it, given that I have at least 6 terracotta dishes of the same dimension (from Greece, Spain, Italy and France!)][​IMG]

10. I won! Can't believe it....I never win anything!

11. Husband has just texted and I've won the Le Creuset roasting dish and rack, must be the runner up prize! Never mind, it's still a good freebie!

12. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Congratulations, I've never known a winner before!!

What colour is it?

13. It's the 30cm roasting dish with rack in orange [​IMG]

14. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Nice, I've got the casserole dish, 2 ramekins and 2 dishes in purple fromThe Guardian offer.

15. Ooh, I bet your purple items are gorgeous.

16. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

17. The colour is beautiful! You're very lucky. I've phoned Waitrose to query my prize as I've checked the original competition details and the prize was the casserole in midnight blue. Without wishing to sound dreadfully ungrateful I'd prefer the casserole [​IMG]

18. SuzeJ - me too!!!
    I took delivery of an orange/red roasting dish+rack this morning :) - but I too checked the competition details as I couldn't remember what i'd entered .... and not only am I also confused as the prize should have been the midnight blue casserole dish ... but also, the closing date for the competition is not until 4 Feb!!! so they can't have actually drawn the winners yet ... and there is no mention of runner up prizes.
    But hey! can't afford Le Creuset so am extremely happy to have won one!

:)

19. I've just had a look at the offer and it's a very good one. I LOVE the colour.