1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Willies

Discussion in 'Personal' started by eggnchips, May 30, 2011.

1. well we've got nipples so why not?

2. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I've got a cr.ap dictionary then; I checked twice and it's not in it.

3. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

or "frenum".
    trust me, I'm a doctor.
    i was remarking on the centrefold in the other halfs Cosmo as she thought it was unfair they did not show their willies. i said "they don't need to show their knobs, because they ARE knobs!"

4. How big is average?

5. Bigger than yours?

Sorry....

6. That's what I meant. Obviously.

7. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

Average is 14 cm.

8. Is that flacid or erect?

9. landaise

Erect, and apparently it varies according to different nations: biggest average in Europe is in Italy!
    Quality is just as important as quantity, though....

10. I have to say mamma mia - that sounds small to me!

11. landaise

Yes, but the Italian average was 19.6cm !

12. Si Si sounds about right to me! Ha ha

13. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

This is either an Italian exxageration, or the Italians showing loyalty for their Presidente, who Is a ****.

14. Measured from where? There's a hell of a difference going from the part where it joins onto the groin compared with measuring from the much more liberal estimate of where **** finishes and balls start. AND you have to bend the tape measure over the more bulbous contour of the outer length.
    Can't fool me.

15. I've just measured 19.5 cm on my knitting measure ( had to turn it over to metric) and that's not very big at all. ( Whichever way you measure).

16. thebigonion

thebigonion New commenter

I have been told that length is nowhere near as important as girth. As Jenny Eclair once put it "It can be doing bl**dy cartwheels, but if it doesn't touch the sides, who cares?"
    thebig<strike>girth</strike>onion

17. And you have been told right. I think gay men put more emphasis on the length than straight women do.
    If you have a very long penis, it bumps the cervix. It's not pleasant. Plus it means that the clitoris is not in contact with the mons during penetrative vaginal sex. This I know.[​IMG]

18. acertainsomething

acertainsomething Occasional commenter

I read today that a Bangladeshi woman cut off the member of a man she claimed tried to rape her, put it in a bag and took it to the police as evidence. Well he won't be tryiing that again for a while.

19. acertainsomething

acertainsomething Occasional commenter

and now so do I

20. Ah, radical solutions. I love them.