1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

William Morris

Discussion in 'Primary' started by impis, Apr 26, 2008.

1. impis

impis New commenter

Why don't you make one? There are plenty of images on the WWW you could use.

Atermantively, a Google search for William Morris :ppt brings up at least 9 of them on the very first page. I'm willing to bet that at least one of them could be adapted to your needs.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=William+Morris+%3Appt&ie... [hopefully the like will be working]

2. impis

impis New commenter

I do know how to spell 'alternatively' - honest!

LOL

The link doesnt' seem to be working, sorry [tes problem] so this is what you copy and paste into the google search box. [EXACTLY as it is]

William Morris :ppt

I hope that works for you.

3. I have a ppt of William Morris which I made if you post your email address.

4. I've already tried a search - they weren't great, and to be honest I was trying to save to bit of time. You know the usual; tons of marking, planning, paperwork, family to see and feed etc. I'd just finished a ppt for an R.E lesson to use in the week, (It took ages but at least I could listen to the footiewhilst doing it.) I know that people have things saved, I always try to help out myself whenever I can, as I was saying just trying to buy a little time...

5. As I was saying... Thanks so much 241708 I'm on ajbooth1@yahoo.co.uk
    Bless you xx I just read my post back, Apologies if it sounds like I was feeling sorry for myself.

6. You have post

7. You are a star and have saved my Sunday morning!! Thanks again xx

8. Hello there! I was wondering if you still happen to have your ppt on William Morris? would it be at all possible to send it to me if you have? my email is papillonbelle13@hotmail.com
    Many thanks
    Wendy