1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Will you be listening at 7.00pm?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldhandatthis, Jan 2, 2011.

1. me too! poor old Tony.

but I want to se Helen SUFFER!!!

2. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

if you mean the archers....NO!

3. Probably not but would like to know what happens - maybe Helen will be kidnapped by alien life form??

4. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Established commenter

My money's on something dreadful happening to Elizabeth. Apparently the big shock is something that couldn't be forseen ,,,

5. mandala1

mandala1 Occasional commenter

YES!!!!!

I think something is going to happen at Lower Loxley.

6. she has a heart condition....

7. They are even talking about the archers on the football commentary on five live! Ha! I hope that you enjoy it, but I will be watching the telly.

8. mandala1

You CAN'T!!!! This is history in the making!

9. ROSIEGIRL

I'm timing tea so we can listen - OH not thrilled but daughters are now Archers Addicts too, so he's outnumbered!

10. I can't listen: I won't know what it going on? :-(

11. ROSIEGIRL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/the-archers/catchup
    When you get chance!

12. nomad

nomad Star commenter

According to the series editor, Vanessa Whitburn, we can rule out terrorists, earthquakes and Martians.
    I'm guessint that Ed Grundy will be outed as Walter Gabriel's secret love child.

13. Right well, I don't follow this but you've got me intrigued and I'll tune in this evening.
    Stay connected please, I may havelots of questions.

14. I'm worried about Tony as well ....He did say somethig about getting the chainsaw out to do the hedges !
    It can't be the milk tanker again ...

15. Clarrie will be revealed as the mastermind behind the banking crisis. She made billions out of it and they are salted away in Geneva. She and Caroline run away to start a new life together.
    Jazzer is revealed as yet another of Brian Aldridge's love children.
    Hayley is revealed as Jasper Carrott's daughter. Nah, that would be too daft, wouldn't it?

16. I'm suspecting that Helen will lose the baby. She's been over doing it and there's been lots of poignant stuff with Tony. Afterall, John died in a tractor accident around Christmas time and Tony has been messing around with a tractor. As for something totally unexpected, where's Clive Horobin? Surely he must be out of jail by now. As for really big, the only thing there hasn't been in 60 years is a murder. The odd shooting, but not a murder. Will on Ed? Anyway. Kettle's boiled and coffee is ready. Ten minutes to go. Be back later.

17. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

post an update please once it is made.
    Even The Bull being destroyed by aliens wouldn't drag me into Archers addiction again.

18. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Here we go - pre eclampsia?

19. mandala1

Yes!!!!!

(Oh my goodness.... is Tony going to crash....?)

20. mandala1

Not shaking Ambridge to the core though, is it!?