1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Will my equivalency test in maths still count for a pgce at another uni?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by stigofthedump, Aug 15, 2008.

1. stigofthedump

stigofthedump New commenter

I passed an equivalency test in maths at canterbury christ church last year but didnt get onto the pgce course. Can someone tell me if I can still use the test for a pgce at another university this year? any help appreciated.

2. stigofthedump

stigofthedump New commenter

I passed an equivalency test in maths at canterbury christ church last year but didnt get onto the pgce course. Can someone tell me if I can still use the test for a pgce at another university this year? any help appreciated.

3. lyme

lyme New commenter

If your test was specific to Christchurch then you will more than likely have to pass the test for whichever provider you apply to. There are more 'generic' equiv tests that more than one provider will accept but you will have to ask whoever you are applying too what they will accept.

Good Luck

4. Hey! I have an equivalency test at canterbury in 2weeks time and was just wondering if you found the test more higher level than an intermediate level? Also, was it hard?
    Thanks x