1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wii Fit advice - can anyone help, please?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gorgybaby, Feb 3, 2012.

1. I am not sure if it is just coincidence but I took my Wii Fit remote to work this week for a kid to use with his mentor. Just tried to use it and it is not connecting. I have tried troubleshooting, with no success. I have looked on the net and have found Wii remotes with motion plus which I don't really want - the ordinary remote is fine for me. I think I might prefer to go to a proper shop to make sure I am getting what I want - but can anyone advise on where to go please? There are a couple of small towns near me, I can get to a big Tesco/Asda and places like Game, etc. Never been there but I know it exists! I love my Wii and I want to replace the thing over the weekend!

2. have you tried re syncing it? Can't remember how to do it though sorry

3. Thanks both. Put in new batteries, tried resynching it (found a site and followed instructions). I love my Wii can't bear the thought of being without it!!
    I will try again in a minute. THe A button switches onto the WII channels thing but it doesnt pick up from there, you know when the hand comes up? It could be the sensor bar but it is all plugged in - who knows...Thanks again. I might see on Freecycle if anyone has a remote I can borrow quickly, so that I can see if it is that before I buy one. I need a remote for school anyway.