1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Wigan assessments

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Peter.blanks, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I have used Wigan assessments for year 3 and loved them. I am teaching year 4 now and the website for them no longer works. Does anyone have the assessments saved for me to use please?
    Thank you to anyone that responds.

2. If they are from Wigan, are they pier assessments?

3. Thanks but I'm afraid the website doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have the PDF files for year 4?

4. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

5. lancsHOD

lancsHOD New commenter

The website works for me, I have just accessed the year 4 parts.

6. arsinh

arsinh New commenter

Orwellian humour. Nice.

7. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

8. Thanks everyone. It was my computer that didn't like it, not the website.

9. lancsHOD

lancsHOD New commenter

It says that they are going at the end of the summer term, so everybody, if you want them download them now.