1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Why is Kerry Katona in every 'celeb' gossip mag?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Fiona L, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Just that really.....her and Katie Price every time!
    **Now Fiona has to admit that she has been buying gossip mags to read in her hols!** [​IMG]

2. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

I read Closer and Reveal mag! I love the cheesy stories like "I'm dating my grandad" and things like that. They're sooo mindless and it's an escape.

Anyway back to the original point- Kerry is *NOT* in this weeks Reveal. And Jordan only got a page! However it is absolutely full of the Towie lot!

3. Now that's just silly.

I watch lots of guff tv, but Kerry makes me switch off. She's ghastly, and even my diverse tv tastes will not allow for her. Yuck.

4. I think they (Kerry Katona and Katie Price) must vie for magazine space each week. I think if they feel that they are not hitting enough pages they ensure they get papped having lost/gained weight, flashing their knickers or not (!) as they fall out of a nightclub of find a "friend" to leak to the magazine that they have found troooo love or are wanting another baby.

I honestly don't believe their lives can be this messed up - I think it's all done to get publicity.

I still read them though.[​IMG]

5. They don't vie for the space. It is already organised.
    Interesting what you find out when your friend works for the magazines!

6. Interesting PFF! Yeh the TOWIE lot do seem to be dominating the pages at the moment.
    What I hate is how they imply that a size 12 is fat! When you see these before and after shots of velebs who have lost weight, they always show 'before: size 12', 'now:size 8' as if a 12 is massive!

7. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

I think that the majority of magazines aimed at women really are a lorry load of old shite. Now, call me old fashioned, but I used to love to sit down with a cup of tea and a 'Woman's Own' [​IMG] but all of those types of mags are now obsessed with Fern Britton/ Loose Women/ex loose Women/Lorraine Kelly/Holly Willoughby etc etc, just like the 'celeb' mags are also obsessed with the usual suspects of human trash. I think I'll have to start reading my mom's 'People's Friend'.

8. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

Speaking as someone, who at my heaviest, weight 13 stones and was a size 16... I now refuse to accept that a size 12 is fat!! To be a size 8 for most of the women in the country is unrealistic. Yes I am jealous of those women who are naturally a size 8, but for me- I would look like a beanpole as I am 5'9! Oh and weighing 7st 4lbs does not come naturally to most women either!

9. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

And now she is on the TV in Big brother!

10. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

In answer to the OP: Because she has a good agent?

11. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Yes! Exactly that! Kerry has a really good agent! An agent who manages to get every photo of Kerry doing ANYTHING into every gossip mag as well as the daily rags.
    We all know Kerry hasn't done a proper day's work in years, but still she turns up, smiling, and 'fighting the flab'. The only problem is these days, that, since she is clearly a complete fruitcake, not so many blokes are lining up to be associated with her.....