1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Why is it some of us really do kill threads?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dozymare1957, May 26, 2012.

1. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

LOL Derek.
    Coupe, glad to meet you. Lurkers of the world unite![​IMG]

2. CoupyD are you the sort of person that walks in to a local pub and starts calling all the regulars w ankers? Or are the sort of person who tries to become a regular by easing in and gaining friends?

Shall I hold your coat, Harshy?

3. I was wondering about that too...
    Coup, I think you're right. I think you should go back to lurking. Better that way, eh?

4. Bauble, CK, you've hit the nail on the head. I had to come out of my (very) long time lurkage to say that that there is no reason for you, OP, to be so flipping rude. I've killed threads before - and I pretty much expect to as I don't really contribute enough to this place. However, when I have posted, people have been nothing but friendly. Probably because I try to maintain some sort of social etiquette, even if this is the Internet!. Have some sense and try to realise how ridiculous you are being before you make more of an ar.se of yourself please!

5. Posting this so you don't become the Threadslayer...

6. :¬))

7. Please support me on am I being unreasonable (including dog **** thread) !

8. Aarh ignore! last post - wrong forum!

9. Well, TES is pretty much a pile of ****.

10. Sorry if that sounds rude. Kinsa..... are you actually Genabi? apologies. Something went wrong. TES has a strange moderation policy.