1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Why can't I post on the Q and A page about the new forums? Please keep the workplace dilemmas forum.

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by rooney1, Jul 21, 2015.

1. rooney1

rooney1 Occasional commenter

I have tried to post on the page about the new forums but it won't let me. I really hope that the workplace dilemmas forum is kept. It helped me so much when I was having major difficulties. Just being able to read what other people in similar situations had done and the suggestions made to help them made such a difference to me. I don't think I would have got through it all without this forum. I didn't post while my work life was completely changing but the help and support that was available made a massive difference so please leave it so that other people can be helped like me.

2. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

You have to 'join' the Community Help forum which is where the thread for questions is - not obvious from the link, I know!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter