1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Why are some of my products on sale?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by LanguageArtsLab, Mar 30, 2017.

1. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

When I am not having a sale?

Help.

2. Tes_Natalie

Tes_Natalie New commenter

Hi @LanguageArtsLab We're currently running a Tes funded special sale until 31st March - further info can be found here: https://www.tes.com/sale?utm_campai...tes-site&utm_medium=resources-homepage-banner
    We did email all premium authors to let them know, sorry if you didn't receive it :( You might want to check your email preferences are set up correctly to receive this kind of newsletter / marketing email from us.
    Simply click on your avatar, followed by 'Preferences'. Ideally you should tick both the newsletter and marketing boxes, as well as the resource author box further down, then be sure to save your changes at the bottom of the page. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us on authors@tes.com. Thanks!

nick_redshaw likes this.
  3. nick_redshaw

nick_redshaw Occasional commenter

Hi @LanguageArtsLab and don't worry its a TES sale so you still get the same amount of royalty as if it wasn't a sale its a BIG thumbs up, I normally run a sale at the same time for an additional 25% making the total sale up-to 50% (as a thank you to all my customers)