1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Why am I being moderated?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by emporium65, Feb 13, 2016.

1. emporium65

emporium65 New commenter

Just that really.

2. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

Everyone is at first. It'll pass.

3. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Just post like a normal poster... make your points and eventually they'll free you.

Happens to everyone.

4. emporium65

emporium65 New commenter

Justpost like a normal poster.

I'm not renowned for being an OFSTED Yes Man 'normal'.

5. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

I don't think many here are! Have a look at Education News and Workplace Dilemmas.

aspensquiver_2 likes this.
  6. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Not quite what I meant...

aspensquiver_2 likes this.
  7. Eureka!

Eureka! Lead commenter

He's a feisty one!

aspensquiver_2 and sabrinakat like this.
  8. Alf58

Alf58 Established commenter

The thing is emporium, all new posters are assumed to be spammers, trolls or weird unless they prove themselves to be otherwise. You are currently going through the proving phase. Once that is over you will be fine. One piece of advice: if by any chance one of the "star posters" is offensive to you do not retaliate because you will find yourself being pre moderated but they will go unpunished. It goes against one's sense of natural justice but you just have deal with it if you wish to join in the cut and thrust of debate.

9. aspensquiver_2

aspensquiver_2 Senior commenter

In that other thread you started to introduce yourself, I did explain to you that would happen on Day 2. Were you not paying attention?!

10. aspensquiver_2

aspensquiver_2 Senior commenter

To be fair, though, I think it would be better and clearer for everyone if TES were to introduce a set time period for all users.

What does normal mean anyway?

One person's normal is another person's weird.

11. Vladimir

Vladimir Senior commenter

emporium65, do you like cats? Unless you do, you'll find yourself under moderation. Forever.

Alf58 likes this.