1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who's the most annoying teacher in your school?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lucylollipop, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Teachers who are not nice to young teachers who may have only been teaching for a few years but are on the SMT or leading a subject! Hard work = rewards although the green eyed monsters like to put you down!

2. The arrogant, lazy male one!!

3. likegoodwine

likegoodwine New commenter

I think it's the HT who does everything to please the parents, whether it's starting school earlier so they can get to work earlier, or agreeing with every criticism aimed at teaching staff. It makes all who work in the school feel valueless.

4. The PPA teachers who critise your class because they dont bother to get to know them, complain about their workload but are on the highest of threshold pays!
    Deputy Heads who act like the churchill nodding dog to everthing head says but do absolutely nothing around the school and whose class act like monsters due to no discipline!!
    Me - having to nag about the libraries/literacy work in school!!

5. We've got one of those, too.

6. Michael Gove

7. Those who always take but never give.[​IMG]

8. dav1970

dav1970 New commenter

I am - I'm enthusiastic x

9. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I was about to add that I am at the moment! For exactly the same reason as you...

10. A teacher who says to children, 'Sit on your bottom.'
    Is there something else to sit on?

11. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

A child once corrected me regarding this after a science session where we'd agreed to use correct scientific terms.
    "Sit on your anus" would have been more appropriate,apparently.

12. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Yes, they kneel down and sit on their feet then children behind them can't see.