1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Whole point system

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by Daimccarthy, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,

sorry if this post has been posted/floated before but I cant seem to find it- if it has please can someone copy the link in? :0

I have been asked to look at the behaviour system in my primary school and I am just wondering if there are any good ones out there! :)

We currently use the traditional house point system where the chn collect points and get a reward card (bronze, silver and gold) we also add up all the points and announce the overall winning team. apart from the cards and the kudos of winning there is not anything else. What are people using? any world breaking systems out there????!!!!??? :)

Many thanks

2. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

Hi

I think there was a thread about this not too long ago on here,but I do not have the link.

I would not go for anything like the vivo system where the children get material rewards. If your current system works why change it. Children would much rather get a post card home and the parents can reward them with a special treat or word of praise.