1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Whole class behaviour display...inspiration needed please!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by markedout, Mar 20, 2012.

1. markedout

markedout New commenter

I want to make a display that has all of my children's names on and they can put it in the 'positive' area when they behave well, work hard etc and get a sticker at home time, and also has a 'negative' area for when things are not going so well. Any ideas, or can you point me in the direction of any resources?

2. markedout

markedout New commenter

I want to make a display that has all of my children's names on and they can put it in the 'positive' area when they behave well, work hard etc and get a sticker at home time, and also has a 'negative' area for when things are not going so well. Any ideas, or can you point me in the direction of any resources?

3. I've seen a lovely hanging one made with three circles of card in traffic light colours. The children's names are written on clothes pegs and they all start off clipped onto the green. If the child gets a warning their peg is moved onto the amber or red. I've also seen suns and clouds used in a similar way but the peg idea worked really well.

4. I use the weather in a similar way to the traffic lights. They all start on a sunshine, get a warning they move onto a cloud with the sun behind and a second warning they go onto a rain cloud. If they've been really good, done some good work etc then they then go on the rainbow which they get really excited about.