1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who would play you in the film of your life?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by doomzebra, May 3, 2011.

1. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

For me it would be
    [​IMG]

2. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

For me it would be
    [​IMG]

3. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

I think I'd play one on the women in mine. They always had the better deal than I ever got. Whichever one was chosen as the part for me though would have to play the lead role as a punishment.

4. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Cousin It.

5. People used to reckon I looked like Meryl Streep when I was young (believe me, she will no longer be flattered by the comparison) but really the film of my life would be soooooooooooooo boring that it would require a woman of amazing charisma, presence and energy to prevent the audience from simply walking out.
    Helen Mirren? Susan Sarandon? Glenda Jackson? Note how I am picking contemporaries.

6. Amy Adams if she could do a Lancashire accent.

7. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I used to be told I looked like Jimmy Nail, more recently it's been Paul Merton (a question of mass I feel).
    Though like Lil I fear the main problem will be to make something entertaining of a life going by and not an awful lot happening, so I nominate Tony Hancock (who may no longer actually be available).

8. Sandra Bullock....I wish...well we both have brown hair at least.

9. Julie Walters because she can do my accent. She was born about 5 mins from me.

10. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

When they make the film of my life, I want the role of bethannie to be played by....me!
    I also want to be allowed to cast all other roles.....There will be parts for James Spader, Mark Harmon, Sean Connery, David Hewlett and many others...all of whom will play my love interests in the film.... There will also be considerable 'artistic licence' taken with the events of my life...especially as far as the 'love interest' aspect goes.

11. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Groucho Marx

12. Mama Fratelli from the Goonies.

13. Gawd...my life story would be action-packed. Loads of troughs and the odd peak or two. It was never quiet or easy, that's for sure! I often feel like writing a book...in fact I have started - for my own entertainment and therapy I suppose - but it's vain to imagine anyone would be interested in the life of a single mother/worker.
    It would be the modern day equivalent of something like Poor Cow [​IMG]
    I think (with a bit more spirit, anger and bad language) Victoria Wood with her droll sense of humour would do it well.

14. guitarplayer

guitarplayer New commenter

[​IMG]
    and of course we'd have to spend a LOT of time together - alone - 'discussing the role'
    *sigh*
    if only
    [​IMG]

15. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Why thank you Manashee!

16. bizent

bizent Lead commenter

The bloke from Pie in the Sky

17. Belle, you got yours spot on.
    I was about to reply when Manashee got in first.
    I can't think of any one that looks like, other than me, other than Olive Oyl for the legs, so I'll have Susan Sarandon.

18. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

In her prime of course, so as not to confuse poor seapink!
    Yes....deffo!