1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who wants a bath in their bedroom?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lindenlea, Apr 8, 2012.

1. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I hate this idea. I like privacy in the bath and if I DID invite someone in i would like it to be my choice.
    [​IMG]

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I hate this idea. I like privacy in the bath and if I DID invite someone in i would like it to be my choice.
    [​IMG]

3. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New commenter

Aquaman isn't trying too hard to hide his identity any more...
    If someone is going to pay for a bathroom in the bedroom, they could at least spend a little extra to make it properly en suite... (this picture seems a bit literal!)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Just think of the old days. A bath in the kitchen which everyone used one after the other. Different times.
    I remember a bedsit I had a long time ago. It had a shower with a curtain round it in the corner.
    Happy days.

5. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

6. Is the toilet just behind that partition too? Yuk. I wouldn't mind a bath or shower in the bedroom as long as there was plenty of heating and ventilation but a toilet is a step too far. It'd have to be a second bath too.

7. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

No, no, no! That's wrong in so many ways! I hate that type of bath too. It's not a real roll top, just a sad imitation. I didn't much like the cover on the bed either.

8. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I think it's a good look, but in the right place. The photo is not good. I've stayed in some stunning hotels with beautiful baths in the room. I would draw the line at the loo in the room as someone I once knew had [​IMG]

9. A bath in the bedroom? Good God no. There might be..................................

mirrors! Eek!

10. [​IMG]
    This could be anywhere - it looks so great.

11. Is it in a bedroom though?

12. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Big, decadent, sunken bath in the bedroom....yes.
    Any form of loo....no! ...some things are just <u>wrong</u>!

13. Vampyria

Vampyria New commenter

Bath in a bedroom? Definitely not. Bad enough keeping on top of the inevitable condensation in the bathroom! [​IMG]

14. Simon Le Bon used to have a bedroom with an open plan bat and toilet in it.
    He also had a recording studio with an open plan toilet in it...
    Obviously privacy for those little moments was not his cup of tea.

15. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I have a lovely en suite shower room, but can see no point in having the bath in the bedroom - much less the loo. I'd never manage to go again.

16. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Last year in st Ives I stayed I a house with a bath in the bedroom, it was HUGE, quite novel but I wouldn't want it all the time. There was something quite decadent about lying I the bath with a glass of fizz watching a DVD though. Couldn't get my eldest out of it for long enough to do it more than once.

17. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Looks like planet Tatooine from Star Wars. Not your regular style FAF.