1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who is still in their pyjamas?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Dalian Daisy, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Come on then- out with it! Am watching come dine with me! Do feel like I may have to get off the sofa & de skank prettty soon though!

2. I was up at half 8, did the food shop, and went to the gym all before lunchtime - Im feeling pretty smug! However, I never start as I mean to go on so I dont doubt that tomorrow I will be doing the pyjama/come dine with me combp :p

3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I don't wear pjs so it's a good job I got dressed before dropping in on my neighbour mid-morning!

4. many years ago, when my brother was a milkman, we asked if he'd ever had a scantily-dressed female greet him at the door, as per tv sitcoms.
    he said only once - he'd taken over a female colleague's round whilst she was on holiday, and the lady of one house opened the door decent-but-only-just, took one look at him, screamed and slammed the door in his face

5. ditwee

ditwee New commenter

Didn't in fact get out of pjs at all yesterday. Might get dressed today though. Don't want it to become a habit...

6. this sounds like 'making your bed in case the queen comes to visit' - my grandma lived her life by this one
    and no - the queen never did [​IMG]

7. Well I read one of the replies on here about dressing in joggers so it looks like you are up & fully dressed & I followed their advice this morning! The thing is I actually do quite a lot before I get dressed liked tidying up, bit of yoga, work, emails etc but it only takes that one knock at the door to make you look like a right slob! I live on a street of early risers! Anyhow, I will have to get up & be dressednice n' early tomorrow as I need to do all the work I had promised mysel[​IMG]f I would get done before the bank holiday- wish me luck!!