1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who else is as lazy as I am?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Doitforfree, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Doitforfree

Doitforfree Lead commenter

I'm sitting here, putting off going to do a job that I quite like and which needs doing, because I need to go to the loo. Our loo is upstairs so once I stand up I'll have to drag myself up the stairs to the toilet before I can get on with my nice activity. I can hardly believe my own laziness (but I'm still here...).

2. Doitforfree

Doitforfree Lead commenter

I'm sitting here, putting off going to do a job that I quite like and which needs doing, because I need to go to the loo. Our loo is upstairs so once I stand up I'll have to drag myself up the stairs to the toilet before I can get on with my nice activity. I can hardly believe my own laziness (but I'm still here...).

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Do I really need to answer this? Can't I just sit here?
    I too have put off going to the loo, waiting for there to be an additional reason to go upstairs

4. Me! I'm lazier than a well-fed slug

5. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

No it's me. I am still in my dressing gown, wondering whether to have yet another nap.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I have to say that having to go to the loo is the most irritating thing. Imagine what proportion of your life you have to spend on this dreary repetitive activity!

7. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Yes, but it's a bit like learning by rote; you get so much better at it (and faster) as you get older [​IMG]

8. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

In the holidays I can wee on the compost heap instead of wasting it, it also avoids going upstairs, though it is at the bottom of the (slightly downhill) garden.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Keep your voices down on this thread or we'll have Heston Bloomindaft weeing into his hot X buns next year as a change from the Earl Grey Tea.

10. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

[​IMG]

11. I'm not only physically lazy, but mentally and morally lazy.

12. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Don't we know it?!
    [​IMG]

13. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

That seems a lot of effort

14. Sorry, I'm too lazy to think up a witty response to that.

15. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

.. and emotionally lazy.

Seriously (because I don't know what emotionally lazy means) I am worried about just how lazy I am in the holidays. I just loll about eating and all the jobs on my list just stay undone - why is this?

Oh yeah right - because I'm lazy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I'm not lazy. I just know how to appreciate relaxation.

17. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Don't worry, it just uses up precious slothing energy

18. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

[​IMG]
    This statement could have come straight from the mouth of my OH . . . . . but it would have taken too much effort to speak it.

19. Im on holiday and resting..... I've mde a list nd I will strt it tomorrow. First on the list might be repairing the "a" on the keybord.

20. They'll taste just the same.