1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who does the voiceover for the Lurpak ad?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Lilyofthefield, Jan 7, 2010.

1. You know, "we haven't been growing the potato for the last x thousand years etc"?

2. Is it Margot Fonteyn?

3. I think it's Rutger Hauer. Bit concerned that the previous poster thought it was a woman. One of us is definately wrong.

4. Must watch a commercial station and catch that one! [​IMG]

6. I just checked on google and it is Rutger Hauer, Danish bloke , Danish butter.

7. If it's the one with the srteaming coffee pot and lush images of golden, melting butter, then I also reckon it's Rutger hauer.
    Lurpak is not actually much more expensive then the supermarket "budget butter" (tesco was 53p this time last year, then they sneaked it up to 54p, which I could just handle, then all of a sudden, it was 85p and then some) and I think it tastes better.
    I get a lower middle class thrill when I put it in my trolley.

8. urrrggghhhh *than*

9. I hear this man's voice everywhere but have never known who he was. Thank you all except Florence the silly troll.
    Is it the same guy who does all the movie trailers? And can you explain why I typed that sentence in Transatlantica?

10. Florence is not a troll. You are telling lies again. Why were you once banned?

11. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Didn't it used to be Penelope Kieth?
    [​IMG]

12. Well done Blazer, you win the good memory award.