1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who can tell the best boring story (borey)?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Orkrider2, Aug 10, 2019.

1. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

I love vegetable roll.
    Dundrod is the fastest road race in the world once again. I remember Surtees, Hailwood and Agostini riding there.

Doglover likes this.
  2. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Not one that Maleficent and I use.

3. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Fair stood the wind for France.

4. nomad

nomad Star commenter

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now. I was looking for a job, and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now. In my life why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?Two lovers entwined pass me by and heaven knows I'm miserable now. I was looking for a job, and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now. In my life, oh, why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die? What she asked of me at the end of the day Caligula would have blushed. "Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said and I naturally fled. In my life why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye? I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now. "Oh, you've been in the house too long," she said and I naturally fled. In my life, oh, why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die?

At least, I think that was the most boring story in the history of time itself as told by Morrisey.

emerald52 and EmanuelShadrack like this.
  5. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

You've made it competitive now.

emerald52 and nomad like this.
  6. Doglover

Doglover Occasional commenter

I sincerely hope not - given that it was my 80 yr old mother and my husband talking about it! :eek:

7. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

8. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

I rose at 6.45, had a dump and a coffee. Then I had a shower. The postman had nothing for me. I went to the post office and posted a "large letter" for £1.72. Then I went to Aldi.

9. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Would you like to hear about my Central Heating Service visit this morning ?

Thought not.

10. Ivartheboneless

It wasn't like one of those dodgy videos on the interweb was it?

11. peakster

peakster Star commenter

No- British Gas Engineer.

12. Ivartheboneless

That really is boring