1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Who are your favourite resource contributors?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by TES_Community, Aug 9, 2011.

1. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

With the new follow feature it’s even easier to find useful resources more quickly on this site. Follow a contributor and you’ll get updates by email when they share new resources.
    Read more information on how to follow contributors
    We want to know who your favourite resource contributors are. Whose resources have inspired you and saved you valuable time? Recommend contributors that fellow users should follow in this thread.
    To get the ball rolling, we’ve picked some top RE contributors:
    TrueTube
    matryoshkadoll
    margaretmjj

2. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

With the new follow feature it’s even easier to find useful resources more quickly on this site. Follow a contributor and you’ll get updates by email when they share new resources.
    Read more information on how to follow contributors
    We want to know who your favourite resource contributors are. Whose resources have inspired you and saved you valuable time? Recommend contributors that fellow users should follow in this thread.
    To get the ball rolling, we’ve picked some top RE contributors:
    TrueTube
    matryoshkadoll
    margaretmjj

3. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Well, so far this year I think that Phallen has been a great help - not only for great ideas for adapting lessons and using imagination, but also very useful feedback! This in itself is one of the most inspiring parts as with FEEDBACK at least we know what we are doing right or wrong - and how to improve. After all - we give our students feedback in order for them to improve - don't we deserve the same! As Phallen always says- 'don't just download and run!'

4. agreeing with Matryoshadoll's post on feedback, is there any possibility like with social networking that if a comment or feedback rating is given on your resources that it could generate a NOTIFICATION so you can respond quickly or bask ones own achievements! :)

5. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

hi all. I have passed on this suggestion to the powers that be and they are currently looking at making this change. I will let you know when something happens.

Chris

6. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

That would be brill Chris!

xx

7. Youthhealthtalk

Youthhealthtalk New commenter

Hi All,
    Until recently, I thought of our website as being mainly relevant for PSHE and Healthcare subjects, however I've just discovered how much we have in common with the RE curriculm. Please check out the resources I've just posted and let me know your feedback. The resources are video clips of people talking about their experiences of death and dying and their belief in the afterlife, thoughts on euthanasia. There are also some clips of young people discussing opinions of abortion.
    Thanks very much
    Jo - Youthhealthtalk.