1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

White space

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by tangerinecat, Dec 2, 2009.

1. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

Hi Bev,

I have to scroll down a lot to see posts. I use internet explorer - but I can't change this as it's the school laptop. It's really getting quite annoying.
    Thanks
    TC

2. Hi TC
    My guess is that you have IE6 on the school computer. Can you confirm? If you send me a screenshot to Internet_editor@tes.co.uk, I will report this to the dev team.
    How to take a screenshot
    In Windows, you have two options. Press the Print Screen (or PrtScn) key on your keyboard to copy the entire screen to the clipboard. Press Alt-Print Screen to copy only the active window. Next you'll need to open an image editor (Microsoft Paint, which comes with Windows, is fine if you don't plan on doing any fancy editing), create a new file, and select Paste from the Edit menu.
    There are also popular programs available that can capture screenshots and save them easily in one go. Try searching in any popular search engine to find one.
    Best wishes,
    Bev

3. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

Ooh, I think it's fixed! If it happens again, I'll follow your above steps.
    Thanks Bev!
    TC