1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

White Rose premium membership

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Alextrain, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Alextrain

Alextrain New commenter

Hi, I know there are several discussions on the benefits (or not) of WR maths on the TES forum. I know many people like it, while others do not. However, does anyone have experience of paying for and more importantly using the WR premium resources that support the small steps? I wondered if they are worth the money, for not many teachers wanting KS1 & KS2 it's £95 per year which I don't think is bad in the grand scheme of things. However if it is just for a bunch of worksheets that are often available for free elsewhere then that is clearly a lot of money. You thoughts are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

Have you tried looking at Classroom Secrets? It is really good for WR resources and a lot cheaper.

3. powerpointdave

powerpointdave New commenter

Have had a look at these new White Rose resources as we have recently subscribed and I use their planning. Only the first unit seems to be available at the moment. I was disappointed to see the activity/ worksheets have exactly the same questions as the PowerPoint. Expected some variation / adaptation / development from PP to pupil activity. Hopefully more activities will be added.