1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

White Rose Maths Weekly Plans

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tomhardy4, Sep 9, 2018.

1. tomhardy4

tomhardy4 New commenter

Hello,

I have seen a few people post on here with queries regarding WRM. It took me a while to get my head around it, but I have now created weekly plans that go hand in hand with the White Rose schemes of work.

I am teaching Year 3. I hope these plans will help some of you. Each fully-resourced weekly plan is priced at £5. They are all ready to go and no printing is necessary (unless you want to). Each daily independent task will be proceeded by the ‘varied fluency’ sections of the White Rose planning, which are pasted into these PowerPoints. The ‘mathematical talk’ sections on the White Rose plans may also be useful. Mild and Spicy will usually be questions for children to complete independently (some support), with the Hot section being more problem solving based (greater depth, mastery type).

You may find Base 10 useful, to enable the children to go through the Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract process.

Please feel free to take a look at my shop. https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/tomhardy4