1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

White Rose Maths Resources

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by krisgreg30, Sep 11, 2017.

1. krisgreg30

krisgreg30 Occasional commenter

Is it just me that is shocked by the sudden influx/ allowance of resources that have the WRMH name on them? Surely this isn't allowed as they are in no way endorsed by WRMH and are not necessarily a signal of quality?

I've been making resources based on their documents for over a year now but I would never put their name on as they have nothing to do with WRMH. Clearly naive of me and a missed opportunity on sales.

2. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

I think it is probably not permissible to put their name to something they have not endorsed, Don't really see what the fuss is about regarding WRMH myself. They are a good starting point, but like any scheme...uninspiring.

goldtopfox likes this.
  3. thinkypublishing

thinkypublishing Occasional commenter

Given the endless copyright breaches I can't say I'm shocked.

But I agree with your frustration.

It surprises me how lax teachers are on plagiarism, copyright, passing off etc. As a student it was rammed down our throats as to what was acceptable use and how to credit the work of others. I can only guess this is no longer the case?

krisgreg30 likes this.
  4. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

Hi,

Just wondering if you can help. Has block 2 of autumn been released? Ive been frantically trying to search for the smal steps break down but can't seem to find it. Don't know what I am doing wrong? Any help?

Thanks

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Hello @sophjtho

Is this the resource you are looking for? I clicked on WRMaths from block 1, which I see you have left a message on, this took me to all the WRMaths resources available on the TES site.

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/wrm-schemes-of-learning-years-1-to-6-block-2-11710895

WRMaths resources

6. richardtock

richardtock New commenter

hoppytimes likes this.