1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Whiplash Does Anyone know how long it lasts?

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by figroll, Dec 19, 2006.

1. I have been diagnosed as suffering from whiplash following a car acccident 5 weeks ago. I still haven't got full feeling back in my arms and legs and they tingle all the time. The pain over my shoulders and top of the back is constant and i am still on strong painkillers. Obviously not at work at the moment. How long does whiplash take to clear up? i thought I would be better after a couple of weeks...but no.

2. I have been diagnosed as suffering from whiplash following a car acccident 5 weeks ago. I still haven't got full feeling back in my arms and legs and they tingle all the time. The pain over my shoulders and top of the back is constant and i am still on strong painkillers. Obviously not at work at the moment. How long does whiplash take to clear up? i thought I would be better after a couple of weeks...but no.