1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which VLE to use?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by danmoorhouse, Feb 22, 2011.

1. I've been asked to compare the different VLE's on offer out there to see which is most suitable for a cluster of schools (both Primary and Secondary). I've got my own thoughts on a handful of the different providers but would appreciate any comments that colleagues have about the different platforms or providers. I've set up a short questionairre to collate responses - which I'll happily share the results of with anyone who's interested. VLE Questionairre.

2. I just searched this forum for vle. The discussions on which one to go for has been had many times.

3. PS love the spelling of Q.

4. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

By whom?
    Are the schools not happy with the one(s) they have?
    There's no pre-amble or introduction on the questionnaire or indication as to how/why the details are going to be used. This is a rather unethical approach to research isn't it?
    Is this research for a legitimate academic body? If so you really need to check on the guidelines for research as this is wrong, competely and utterly wrong.

As is your misuse of the apostrophe but you can always blame the person who proof-read it for you for not spotting this can't you?