1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which school reports KS2 results if a child leaves?

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by hadjuk, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I hope someone has the answer to this! A child in Y6 is moving on tomorrow. He has taken Y6 SATs with us but will not be with us when I input TA onto the NCA tools site. Do we report/include his results as part of our overall data, does his new school do this or are his results not reported?
    Thank you in advance of any words of wisdom!

2. I hope someone has the answer to this! A child in Y6 is moving on tomorrow. He has taken Y6 SATs with us but will not be with us when I input TA onto the NCA tools site. Do we report/include his results as part of our overall data, does his new school do this or are his results not reported?
    Thank you in advance of any words of wisdom!

3. This happened to me. If they sat them with you then you need to input TA for them too as they spent all y6 with you. Their results come up in your assessments and results. 5th July results back I believe found out today.

4. The 'letter of the law' regarding who reports what is contained in the 'Assessment & Reporting Arrangements' document which is updated every year.

( http://www.qcda.gov.uk/resources/publication.aspx?id=37c3685b-dfa7-4eba-abf7-2b3a14df79ec)

5. Thank you to both for your replies.