1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which product types sell best for you?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Resource_Creator, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Resource_Creator

Resource_Creator New commenter

Hi there, I'm wondering which of your products sell best. (Printable Worksheets, PowerPoint presentations, google slides, digital notebooks, digital games, flash cards, ebooks, or a combination of any of the types listed). Is there something I haven't mentioned that works well for you? Do your bundles sell better than stand alone products?

If you think about your best seller, what type of resource is it?

Be interested to hear your feedback from your store. For me it is PowerPoint presentations.

2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

In my top ten premium resources, four of them are 'special day' powerpoint presentations. One is a 'special day' powerpoint and set of worksheets. Four of my top selling resources are powerpoint quizzes. I have one resource in my top ten which is an English powerpoint lesson and set of worksheets.

My premium resources sell better than the bundles.

3. Resource_Creator

Resource_Creator New commenter

Thanks. Interesting..... my bundles sell better. What do you mean by 'special day'? Is that 'Christmas' or 'Thanksgiving' type resources? Cheers

4. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Admittedly I neither have vast sales experience on here yet, nor do I have many PowerPoint presentations.
    However, some of my games sell quite well. It would be nice to be able to tick more than one box for specific activities though, e.g. a worksheet containing a game or an activity surely falls into all 3 of these categories.
    I find that my German activities, worksheets and games alike, sell better than the French resources, possibly due to the fact that there are fewer German resources out there, i.e. 924 as opposed to 2151 for French (as of just now). My food tech resources come a close second. I have seen my German Christmas bundles on the front page of a 'German Christmas' search whereas the equivalent French bundles didn't show until several pages further on.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for good words to include in the title line? I find that 'cover' and 'colourful' may work for me though with one exception all my sales go to the UK.
    Wishing everyone 'Happy End-of-term Sales' ! ;):)

biowriterab likes this.
  5. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Yes, I mean festivals, Christmas, Easter - that sort of resource. Having said that my powerpoints are my best sellers, it's probably because the majority of my resources are powerpoints! I tend just to do powerpoints and accompanying worksheets.

biowriterab likes this.
  6. kibishipaul

kibishipaul New commenter

My animated videos are selling very well, along with my comic book style readers. Both types include various other activities though like printable worksheets, games and occasionally presentations in the form of PDF slideshows, Prezi or Keynote. As for topic, I have several murder mystery resources which have been doing well throughout the year. Sorry to say I don't sell many bundles.