1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which preseed to buy? Advice please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by shelia, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hi all
    I am on my last round of clomid this month and want to give it our very best shot. We have been using Conceive Plus the last few months. I went to order more today and started looking at different brands. Can anyone recommend one or do you think they are all the same?
    Thanks x x

2. Hi all
    I am on my last round of clomid this month and want to give it our very best shot. We have been using Conceive Plus the last few months. I went to order more today and started looking at different brands. Can anyone recommend one or do you think they are all the same?
    Thanks x x

3. Hello. I've conceived quickly twice using preseed - the pack that has an applicator. Bought it from eBay but I think they sell it on amazon too. I have no experience of others but would def recommend it as it's easy to use and worked for us! Good luck.

4. Hi,
    I'd definitely reccommend Pre-seed. We TTC for 2 years with no succes, but then had 3 BFPs using Pre-seed (sadly 2 miscarriages, but a 3rd healthy one :)).

We bought off Ebay - the tubes that come with 6 or 8 applicators. Really good to use, super consistancy, nothing horrid about it at all.

Good luck :) x

5. I was told I'd never conceive but managed it after using preseed. I like the applicator too so you can pop it in on the sly ;)

6. daisy_chain

daisy_chain New commenter

Conceived after 8 months TTC with my first go of fertility monitor and pre-seed. Go for it!

7. toeinwater

toeinwater New commenter

Ordered some yesterday. Fingers crossed! [​IMG]

8. Think I will order some if AF shows up again this month!

9. I conceived first cycle we used pre-seed (with applicators) ended in mc but hoping for success again. [​IMG]

10. Thanks ladies
    I am going to try a different brand this time. I have been using conceive plus but this time i'm going to try Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly. Seen it on amazon, so will give this one a try. Everything crossed. x x