1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

which post grad course for overseas EFL teaching but also help get a job in the UK

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by sofiagondal, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hello
    I am a graduate and changed careers to teaching English in 2007 after completing the CELTA. I taught overseas at a University for 3 years. I am back in the UK and will be returning to the Middle East to start a new job, also at a University, in September 2011.
    I am currently deciding between an MA in TESOL and the DELTA ( distance learning). But, I would like to follow a course that will also assist my job prospects ( am interested in primary school ELS/EAL having volunteered at a local school for a few weeks) when I return to the UK?
    Any advice much appreciated.

2. Hello
    I am a graduate and changed careers to teaching English in 2007 after completing the CELTA. I taught overseas at a University for 3 years. I am back in the UK and will be returning to the Middle East to start a new job, also at a University, in September 2011.
    I am currently deciding between an MA in TESOL and the DELTA ( distance learning). But, I would like to follow a course that will also assist my job prospects ( am interested in primary school ELS/EAL having volunteered at a local school for a few weeks) when I return to the UK?
    Any advice much appreciated.