1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which is the best airline you have ever used?

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by yasimum, Feb 12, 2012.

1. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

Korean Air has always been a great experience (friendly, efficient service, decent food). Surprisingly, Egypt Air has also been better than you may expect (inshallah).

2. MisterMaker

MisterMaker Occasional commenter

It just goes to show how this is all relative to individual experiences. I don't like Egypt Air; always airline of last resort for me when I was there.
    PIA business class costs almost the same as BA economy (or it used to) so I'd usually fly with PIA when I was in the region. Much better experience and the leg room was fantastic. On the other hand, BA club class was head and shoulders above them all. Emirates Business class is very good, but I prefer BA club class food.
    When flying Economy (which is most of the time unfortunately) I like to use the least popular airline and take a seat towards the back, as you're most like to have an empty seat next you.

3. Singapore airlines
    Malaysian Airlines
    Thai Airways

4. I like KLM. Service has always been excellent :)

5. Recently flew to Dubai and back (thank God!) on Egypt Air. New plane, hi-tec choice of films and very edible food.
    The rear on one of the stewardesses was out of this world, too.
    [​IMG] Benny Hill smiley!

6. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

Yeah, you can't beat an Egyptian @ss.

[​IMG]

Unless you want it to actually go somewhere.

7. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Lead commenter

It's a long time since I regularly travelled on TACA but I loved it and they used to pour (no piddling miniatures) whiskies of truly hispanic proportions.