1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which ICT scheme of work do you use?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lou77, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Any recommendations? We need to re think our ICT curriculum and not sure which plans to follow or how to begin writing our own.
    Any suggestions would be great

2. http://www.hereford-edu.org.uk/ict/downloads.asp
    The progression sheets for the different year groups on that page have been what i've used and handed out to all staff. I also use the medium term planning sheet.
    No need to reinvent the wheel - the link above have done all that and just put it into a user friendly skills ladder.

3. We use Tower Hamlets which was recommended by our ICT consultant, based on practical data and using a range of software and simulations.

4. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Additionally: Kent, Wokingham, Newham ITASS, Islington, Greenwich, all have been recommended at one time or another on these forums.

5. I have developed our own scheme of work so it fits our needs, but drawn on info from lots of places - mainly Kent. As a side note we cover e-safety in PSHE lessons as a discrete area but then mention it every time we are publishing online, communicating etc.