1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which cover do you have for your ipad?

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Loony tunes, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

Hi, I've just had the go ahead to order a couple of ipads for my class and am looking for recommendations on which cover I should get. I don't want to spend a fortune but I want something that will be ok with my sometimes heavy handed children and will give it protection if it gets dropped. Thanks

2. Loony tunes

Hi, I've just had the go ahead to order a couple of ipads for my class and am looking for recommendations on which cover I should get. I don't want to spend a fortune but I want something that will be ok with my sometimes heavy handed children and will give it protection if it gets dropped. Thanks

3. Heleli

Heleli New commenter

i remember seing a review of ipad cases by Flo Longhorn on the SLD forum which recommended some sturdy cases around the £50 mark-Griffin Survivor Casewww.mobilefun.co.uk
    .Not cheap, but cheaper than replacing an ipad, or probably even the insurance excess.
    She also recommends searching for them on Youtube , where apparently you can see the US marines test them to destruction!
    (sorry about font mixture-Icut and pasted and can't unify now!)

4. Loony tunes

Thanks, I'd seen that but at the time the person we were ordering the ipads through was really recommending what turned out to be a very flimsey leather one. We looked at the youtube clips Flo suggested and have now ordered the survivor cases. I just can't wait now until they all arrive! Thanks again