1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Which books did you find most useful?

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by jennylouisebond, Mar 8, 2011.

1. As a student teacher which books did you find most useful? As a starting point (I'm beginning Primary ITT in September) which books would you recommend to buy and then which books to build up the collection?
    Thank you!

2. As a student teacher which books did you find most useful? As a starting point (I'm beginning Primary ITT in September) which books would you recommend to buy and then which books to build up the collection?
    Thank you!

3. Bill Rogers 'you know the fair rule'

4. it was recommended by one of my tutors. Has good stuff for behaviour. To be honest I didn't find much time for reading books during the PGCE though, apart from ones I needed for assignments

5. Sillow

Sillow Senior commenter

I agree with the Bill Rogers. 'You know the fair rule' is a fascinating read, it lives in my cupboard at school! Ms Loops, I wonder if your tutor was also my tutor, who recommended it to me?!