1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Which book from this list would you choose as a class read?

Discussion in 'English' started by josephs15, May 27, 2011.

1. i hated flour babies (with a passion!)
    loved noughts and crosses - loads of good stuff out there too

2. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

I am currently reading 'Snake-stone' with my bottom set and they love it. Lots of activities included, too.

3. Thanks so much for your responses, I will look forward to reading the books but leave Flour Babies on the shelf where it has been for several years, now. Gruoch - do you mean activities included in the book? It is still in the car, I am going to finish reading my own book before I start it.

4. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

Yup.
    I've cherry picked a lot for my bottom set, but they have learned how to PEE!