1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where's the best place to go for cheap flights?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by modelmaker, Dec 8, 2011.

1. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

It's been a stuggle to get time on the computer this eveming. Her indoors needed it to type up the terms and conditions of the charity she does a bit for. In between proof-reading her effort I've been cooking her dinner which I was able to serve at the peak of perfection.
    Alas, her need to keep typing may have marred her total enjoyment of the meal, but I was eventually able to remove her from the computer when I told her I urgently needed to use it to find the cheapest flights before Christmas.
    The computer seat was immediately vacated. She hasn't eaten her dinner yet and has since spent her time rumaging through her wardrobe.
    Women are such strange creatures. After all these years of marriage how could I have known she'd get so excited about the prospect of a refurbished set of darts in her Christmas stocking and what to wear for the Boxing Day match?

2. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

It's been a stuggle to get time on the computer this eveming. Her indoors needed it to type up the terms and conditions of the charity she does a bit for. In between proof-reading her effort I've been cooking her dinner which I was able to serve at the peak of perfection.
    Alas, her need to keep typing may have marred her total enjoyment of the meal, but I was eventually able to remove her from the computer when I told her I urgently needed to use it to find the cheapest flights before Christmas.
    The computer seat was immediately vacated. She hasn't eaten her dinner yet and has since spent her time rumaging through her wardrobe.
    Women are such strange creatures. After all these years of marriage how could I have known she'd get so excited about the prospect of a refurbished set of darts in her Christmas stocking and what to wear for the Boxing Day match?

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I'm wondering whether you expect a reply to your post or to the title?

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

These have a nice Christmas theme

[​IMG]

5. LOL.And I really did.

6. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

sports direct sell all the darts gear, as do most of the JJB style shops