1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where to recruit for part time staff without spending a fortune ?

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by BettyField, Feb 7, 2011.

1. I have a budget-driven frustration ... (like everyone else, I know)

I have a part time job (50%) going between now and September, a good candidate can impress me and become full time next academic year.

I'm trying to keep my budget in tact but I'm not having any luck finding a teacher through cheap sources. If I'm forced to go to the TES or other national source I'm going to cut into what I can spend on the successful candidate which in turn affects the quality of candidate I can attract.

Anyone have any ideas where to post for good candidates in London ?

Thanks

2. I have a budget-driven frustration ... (like everyone else, I know)

I have a part time job (50%) going between now and September, a good candidate can impress me and become full time next academic year.

I'm trying to keep my budget in tact but I'm not having any luck finding a teacher through cheap sources. If I'm forced to go to the TES or other national source I'm going to cut into what I can spend on the successful candidate which in turn affects the quality of candidate I can attract.

Anyone have any ideas where to post for good candidates in London ?

Thanks