1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find transcripts for Language & Gender?

Discussion in 'English' started by Siobhanish, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am currently running some revision sessions with my year 12's and need some transcripts to use that aren't on the AQA website. Does anyone have any idea where I might find some?
    Thanks

2. Hi,
    I am currently running some revision sessions with my year 12's and need some transcripts to use that aren't on the AQA website. Does anyone have any idea where I might find some?
    Thanks

3. sleepyhead

sleepyhead New commenter

Do you mean past AQA exams that are no longer on the site, or do you mean new material?

4. chocolateheaven

chocolateheaven New commenter

I might be able to dig some out... email me on meltedchocolateheaven@hotmail.co.uk and I'll see what I can do x

5. roamingteacher

roamingteacher Occasional commenter Forum guide

If teaching A-Level Language you really should sign up to Mark Boardman's list or board. Very helpful lot on there and I got literally hundreds of resources to help with my planning and exam prep over the years. Definitely worth the teeny one-off payment.