1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where positions am i qualified/would be considered for in Early Years?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Middlemarch, May 10, 2011.

1. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Now, I don't know about completing RTP faster - you'd need to contact the TTA about that and it's certainly worth your pursuing it. Rather than credits, it will hinge upon the amount of classroom teaching experience you've had as part of your BA, I'd think.
    Look for TA posts - they might not pay well, but they're at least a foot in the experience door.
    However, othrs with far greater knowledge than me can dvise you better about playworker, etc posts.
    Good luck - do come back and let us know what the TTA say, will you - it helps others in the same position if you post your experiences on this thread.

2. Ah okay i see, i'll put together all the days i have been on placement and with what stages- thanks, that makes sense.
    I'll contact the RTP and of course will post the outcome.
    Thanks so much for your responses Middlemarch.
    If any others do have information regarding positions i could apply for that would be much appreciated. [​IMG]
    Lily