1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

where is the support for textiles?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by ruthcart, Nov 15, 2010.

1. just wondering where the support for textiles is? I've been teaching food for six years and have always been able to access loads of support for teaching the subject via websites etc. But now I'm moving back to textiles struggling to find much to help. :(

2. just wondering where the support for textiles is? I've been teaching food for six years and have always been able to access loads of support for teaching the subject via websites etc. But now I'm moving back to textiles struggling to find much to help. :(

3. Also, look at the first post from TES staff. There appears to be lots of resources for Textiles within TES.

4. thanks I've looked at these but compared to food there still isn't much about.

5. finamar

finamar New commenter

I don't know which board you use but AQA Textiles offers lots of support. The chief moderator puts a really good package together for Controlled Assessments. There is some good stuff on this site as well.

6. Hi,
    I'm a PGCE. Just had a look at rightsidestogether. I love it. Thank you for the inspiration.

7. I am literally beaming, thanks!!
    Please leave comments on any of the posts that you find particularly useful/interesting I am trying to make it a bit interactive but nobody has piped up yet!
    Thanks again,

RST