1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

where is SEAL?! help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kittenjames, Aug 30, 2011.

1. kittenjames

kittenjames New commenter

hoping someone can help me, i've been on maternity leave and am going back this week. i wanted to do some SEAL activities in first couple of days so typed New Beginnings into google , but the website that had all the resources available to download doesn't seem to be there. so has it gone? if so, why? feel very out of the loop!! i know the resources are at school but i can't go in till first day. help me please!
    thanks, kj

2. comenius

comenius New commenter

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. kittenjames

kittenjames New commenter

thankyou both for your speedy responses, but why are they not on the site they were on before (a dfes one i think)? what have i missed?!

5. Msz

The new government has archived all materials

6. Ladykaza

Ladykaza Senior commenter

Which I think speaks volumes about what our esteemed government thinks about SEAL!

7. Be glad this b&^&*&cks is gone. Get back to teaching and forget about it.

8. Msz

What a strange remark ...does the fact that they have also archived Literact, Numeracy, Science, History, Geography, ICT, PE, D&T and Art speak volumes about what they think of those subjects too?