1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the new look TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

Where has Psychexchange Gone?

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by joy-de-vivre, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I feel as though my world has fallen apart. There were some posts on the Psychexchange forum that I didn't really understand about becoming 'resourced' but this just seemed to involve some rerouting but now I can't get on to Psychexchange at all. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Thanks

Joy

2. I feel as though my world has fallen apart. There were some posts on the Psychexchange forum that I didn't really understand about becoming 'resourced' but this just seemed to involve some rerouting but now I can't get on to Psychexchange at all. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Thanks

Joy

3. Thanks Chris. Sorry for any inconvenience. Same log in details as before but you can access all of the exchange sites. www.resourcd.com

4. New website doesn't seem to work at all for me. Can sometimes get onto the login page but then it just says 'page cannot be displayed' when I enter my details?